At Harley Street Cosmetic we are 100% committed to upholding your privacy.
As a user of this website you can be confident that we will:
- Only collect information required for fulfilling the services requested.
- Never share personal information about you with any outside person or organization unless required to do so by law.
- Give you access to your information and remove your information from our system on your request.
- Use all the appropriate security technology to keep your information and our website safe.
This policy was last updated in February 21st, 2009. Please review this page often as this policy could be subject to change.
What we collect
You are in no way obliged to give personal information to Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd but please understand that refusing to do so will affect your use of the website.
In order to purchase a product from Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd you will be required to provided us with your:
Full name, Home Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Credit Card Information
We only request this information as it necessary to complete a sales transaction. Please be advised that we take every reasonable precaution to keep your information safe and secure.
At Harley Street Cosmetic we periodically conduct customer surveys. You must understand that the decision to submit information to Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd in this manner is completely yours, and by doing so you are forfeiting any rights to said information, and therefore such information will legally become the property of Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd. This information will be used internally and will not be disclosed to the public or to any third party in a way that will identify you as the author of the information.
Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd may run promotional contests or giveaways. When entering a contest you will be asked to submit an entry form with personal information. This information could include your name, address, date of birth etc. Through entering a contest, you are giving Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd the rights to the information submitted on the contest entry form. Information collected in this manner can be used in any way deemed acceptable by Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd. In the event that you win a contest, Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd may release this information to the public (Example: Winner of Contest X is Jane Doe, 26, from San Diego, California).
All information submitted to Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd in the form of a customer testimonial will become the property of Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd. We can choose to display such information in anyway we deem appropriate. In the event your customer testimonial is put on public display, the testimonial may include your name, age, as well as the city and state/province in which you live (Example: Great Job! Jane Doe, San Diego, California).
Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd publishes an email newsletter in which we promote products and share beauty/organic lifestyle tips. Subscribing to the newsletter is free and conducted on an opt-in basis. In the event you are receiving the newsletter and wish to cancel your subscription, simply click the unsubscribe link located in the footer of the email newsletter.
The functionality of this website depends on the use of browser cookies. A browser cookie is a small file (roughly 4kb) that allows our server to identify your computer.
You must enable cookies to complete a purchase from our site. If you have your browser set to not accept cookies, please be advised that the website will not function properly.
How We Protect You
We ensure that:
- Our employees and associates are held accountable for any information they have access to.
- We limit the collection of information to that which is relevant to our cause and purpose.
- We will not disclose your information to a third party without your consent unless required to do so by law.
- All your personal information is kept at a secure location.
- We use all appropriate security software to ensure your information is kept out of harms way.
- We use 128-bit SSL (secure socket layer) encryption on all pages that transmit personal information from your computer to our server.
Collecting Information from Minors
People under the age of 18 are allowed to browse our site, however, they are forbidden from making purchases or participating in any other service that involves the collection of personal information. This policy is designed to protect the privacy of children.
A link does not imply an endorsement of a website. Although Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd may link to another website, it does not mean we have control or share responsibility for the content and security of that website.
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy shopping at Harley Street Cosmetic Ltd.